Buiten, binnen en online lessen in meerdere stijlen van yoga! >>
“Let the old go…Open your heart to love…”
Take the beautiful journey with us, letting go of the past through the healing power of sound and voice. is It is high time to release the pain, fear, anger, worry, old believes and create more space in the heart to manifest love, joy, peace in your life.
The journey will include:
- Setting our intentions;
- Sound Journey.***
***(Gonca mainly uses her voice and a variety of instruments: Himalayan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, Shamanic drum, Native American flutes, tuning forks, tingsha bells, Shruti box, koshi chimes, etc.) The frequencies scan the whole body (body, mind, spirit) and washes you, giving you a sound bath. She does channeled singing which means; singing and creating the frequencies according to the higher good & needs of the participants in the moment. Therefore, each sound journey is unique.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- slows down the brain waves, pulse and blood pressure, which provides deep relaxation
- silences the mind.
- enhances mental clarity.
- relieves pain, anxiety and stress.
- cleanses the energy field (aura), activates and balances your chakras.
- activates grounding connection.
- helps unlock the blocked emotions, releases the tension and traumas.
- strengthens the immune system. (Thymus gland)
- increases the harmonious functioning of cells, tissues and organs.
- releases the toxins from the body.
- transmutes stagnant or negative energies.
- increases the release of endorphin and serotonin.
- synchronizes the right and left hemispheres of the brain and rebalances the nervous system.
- helps to repair and activate the DNA codes.
- re-establishes correct functioning of the endocrine system (the glands)
- works at the cellular level.
- Stimulates organs and activates life energy.
- Reveals self-healing power.
- helps to restore harmony & balance to obtain healing and self-transformation in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
Things to bring:
Please bring your intentions.
During sound journey your body temperature might drop, so wear loose, comfortable, warm clothes and socks.
Bring a bottle of water which will be cleansed and charged up during sound bath with the healing frequencies.
If you want, you can also bring a small object (crystal, shell, gemstone, etc.) to be cleared of negative energy and charged up with the healing frequencies.
No prior experience or practice is required to participate, everyone welcome!
The session will be in English.
All through my life, I have been a curious child, asking questions. Therefore, I always want to learn more…
After having a BA degree in English teaching as a second language, I studied Performing Arts in Opera, had BM degree from İstanbul Mimar Sinan State Conservatory. I was a professional opera singer until discovering the healing power of the human voice. In 2006, I studied “Sound Healing” technique with Jonathan Goldman, Laraaji, Sarah Benson and Gregg Braden in Colorado. I received my Sound Healer Certificate and became the first Turkish Voice & Sound Healing Therapist in Turkey.
Since 2002, I have been exercising different healing techniques, healing with Gemstones & Tuning forks, Crystal Bowls, Himalayan singing bowls, gongs, Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Ra-Sheeba, Munay-Ki, The Rite of the Womb, Shamanic Healing, Shamballa MDH, etc. I believe the most powerful healing instrument is our own voice…
After many years of studies, attending workshops and while giving sessions, I combined all the knowledge and transformed it into my own personal Voice & Sound Healing technique. In 2017 August, we moved from İstanbul to Eemnes with my husband Wilco and our daughter Şira.
I continue giving sound healing individual and group therapies, workshops, concerts, performing, singing, vocal coaching I continue my learning journey and exploring life in the Netherlands and Turkey.
Kies uit meer dan 20 wekelijkse yoga- en meditatielessen! Yoga Innerwork maakt gebruik van rittenkaarten, maar ook abonnement. Eerst een proefles? Dat is ook mogelijk. Schrijf je nu in!